Frequent travellers use the combination of peppermint and geranium oil as a natural insect repellent. Topical application can relieve aching muscles, anxiety, depression and insomnia.
Geranium Benefits - Has antiseptic properties, assist in pain reduction and inflammation (acne and sore throats), heal wounds and variety of skin problems; burns, frostbite, fungal infections, athlete's foot, and eczema.
Geranium oil contains about 67 compounds. The main components are citronellol (26.7%), Geraniol (13.4%), Nerol (8.7%), Citronellyl formate (7.1%), Isomenthone (6.3%) and Linalool (5.2%)
Peppermint essential oil has natural antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, analgesic reliever and anti-parasitic properties. An excellent comfort choice for stress and nervous system problems
Peppermint oil contains menthone, methyl esters, and menthol.
WHERE AND HOW TO APPLY
Head Pressure Points
- Shake before use, remove the cap and apply an appropriate amount of oil on the desired areas
- Relieve migraines - Apply on the Third Eye Pressure Point
- Relieve headaches, eye strain and allergies - Apply on the Bright Lights Pressure Points
- Relieve toothaches, sinus and congestions - Apply on the Facial Beauty Pressure Points
- Relieve neck pain and anxiety - Apply on the Gate of Consciousness Pressure Point
- Relieve stress - Apply on the Wind Mansion Pressure Point
Hand Pressure Points
- Alleviate respiratory and breathing problems - Apply on the Base Thumb Pressure Point
- Relieve indigestion and stomach pain - Apply on the Inner Gate Pressure Point
- Relieve cold, runny nose and sore throat - Apply on Lung Meridian Pressure Point
- Relieve neck pain, earaches, and headaches occur on the back of your head - Apply on the Small Intestine Pressure Points
- Relieve anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations and depression - Apply on the Heart Pressure Point
Stop using the product if the following issues arise
- Red spots