Rheumatoid arthritis is a common type of arthritis that causes pain, stiffness, swelling, loss of function in the joints among the age groups of 30 - 60 years old.
Feel the joint and muscle relief effects of Scent of Bhutan (Rheumatism Massage Oil). Packaged in a convenient and smooth roll-on applicator, Rheumatism Massage Oil delivers the purifying benefits of Lemongrass, Ginger, and Cinnamon essential oils diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Rheumatism Massage Oil can be used to relieve some muscle pain and rheumatism effects.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Topical Use: Apply to the desired area. See additional precautions below.
WHERE AND HOW TO APPLY
Head Pressure Points
- Shake before use, remove the cap and apply an appropriate amount of oil on the desired areas
- Relieve migraines - Apply on the Third Eye Pressure Point
- Relieve headaches, eye strain and allergies - Apply on the Bright Lights Pressure Points
- Relieve toothaches, sinus and congestions - Apply on the Facial Beauty Pressure Points
- Relieve neck pain and anxiety - Apply on the Gate of Consciousness Pressure Point
- Relieve stress - Apply on the Wind Mansion Pressure Point
Hand Pressure Points
- Alleviate respiratory and breathing problems - Apply on the Base Thumb Pressure Point
- Relieve indigestion and stomach pain - Apply on the Inner Gate Pressure Point
- Relieve cold, runny nose and sore throat - Apply on Lung Meridian Pressure Point
- Relieve neck pain, earaches, and headaches occur on the back of your head - Apply on the Small Intestine Pressure Points
- Relieve anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations and depression - Apply on the Heart Pressure Point
Stop using the product if the following issues arise
- Red spots, Swelling, Itchiness, and Irritation
Lemongrass oil is geranyl acetate, myrcene, nerol, citronellal, terpineol, methyl heptenone, dipentene, geraniol, neral, farnesol, limonene, and citral.
Lemongrass Benefits - reduces inflammation and kill bacteria.
Ginger oils are gingerols and shogaols
Ginger Benefits - have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that help to relieve pain and improve function for all types of arthritis. They function as a COX-2 inhibitor, the same way as conventional medications for rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis arthritis
Cinnamon contains cinnamaldehyde and cinnamic acid
Cinnamon Benefits: Have antioxidant properties that help inhibit cell damage caused by free radicals.
Any application of the oil will not give an immediate result. You should experience a significant decrease in the pain levels after 30 days of utilisation.