The common gynaecology problem is dysmenorrhea. It is where the menstrual pain and cramping centralised in the lower abdomen during the ovulation period and prostaglandins are produced.
Prostaglandin concentrations will reach their highest level when experiencing severe menstrual pain.
This periodical pain is divided into two types of primary and secondary.
These conditions come at the time of first menstruation that lasts for 48 hours to 72 hours. Side effects are cramps, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, and headaches.
The second type of painful menstruation is caused by pathological problems in the pelvic region.
Lavender has anti-inflammatory properties, helps to improve blood circulation and reduce cramps.
Eucalyptus has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the cramps associated with menstruation. The stimulating, decongestant properties can help calm the irritability and moodiness as well.
Bergamot is used in aromatherapy for anxiety, nausea and vomiting, pain, and other conditions.
WHERE AND HOW TO APPLY
Head Pressure Points
- Shake before use, remove the cap and apply an appropriate amount of oil on the desired areas
- Relieve migraines - Apply on the Third Eye Pressure Point
- Relieve headaches, eye strain and allergies - Apply on the Bright Lights Pressure Points
- Relieve toothaches, sinus and congestions - Apply on the Facial Beauty Pressure Points
- Relieve neck pain and anxiety - Apply on the Gate of Consciousness Pressure Point
- Relieve stress - Apply on the Wind Mansion Pressure Point
Hand Pressure Points
- Alleviate respiratory and breathing problems - Apply on the Base Thumb Pressure Point
- Relieve indigestion and stomach pain - Apply on the Inner Gate Pressure Point
- Relieve cold, runny nose and sore throat - Apply on Lung Meridian Pressure Point
- Relieve neck pain, earaches, and headaches occur on the back of your head - Apply on the Small Intestine Pressure Points
- Relieve anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations and depression - Apply on the Heart Pressure Point
Stop using the product if the following issues arise
- Red spots