Bhutan Ipad Carrier
Establish in 2004; RENEW organization, by Her Majesty Queen Mother Sangay Choden Wangchuk, dedicated to relief and empowerment of survivors of domestic, sexual and gender-based violence.
All survivors of domestic, sexual and sexist violence, who has come forward to RENEW, will be provided with pro-Bono counseling and legal aid. In times of crisis intervention, RENEW can also offer temporary sanctuary and emergency medical assistance depending on victims' well-being.
Upon recovery, all survivors will have the opportunity to attend meditation and receive educational or vocational training depending on their suitability.
All proceeds from the Livelihood Project will directly fund the following activities:
- Professional training to survivors to improve their livelihoods earning skills.
- Micro-financing to women to kick start their entrepreneurship.
- Community-based support for domestic violence victims.
- Weight ~ 98g
- Length ~29cm
- Breadth ~ 21cm
- 1 compartment
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Available in Craft Gallery Thimphu.
- Soon to be available at Namgay Heritage Thimphu and Tenzinling Resort Paro
A PRODUCT MADE IN BHUTAN, THE FIRST CARBON NEGATIVE COUNTRY