The most pictorial travel guide book to Bhutan with over 250 stunning images of the most exclusive Kingdom in the world.
Written by two individuals who have a deep affinity with the Kingdom and have travelled to Bhutan for over thirty times collectively.
Discover breathtaking Bhutan through the eyes of travellers who have visited the Land of Thunder Dragon.
- 9 exclusive first-hand experiences share by diverse travellers
- Bhutanese cuisine, culture and identity
- Important travel tips
- Top attractions in Bhutan
- Most popular trekking route
- And many more
"If you ever seek to find answers to some of the fundamental questions in life, please know that there is a country somewhere in the Himalayas that could offer you the answers."
- Foreword by His Excellency Dr Lotay Tshering
Honorable Prime Minister of Bhutan