Tsirang honey begins to harvest from November to December.
Bhutan Natural Honey is not for the following: children under the age of one, people suffering from pollen allergies, pregnant women, and currently breastfeeding mother.
Children under the age of one should refrain from having Natural Honey because of the rare possibility of being infected with botulism (Clostridium botulinum). After they passed the age of one, their digestive system is mature enough to kill any botulism germs.
People suffering from a severe allergic reaction to bee pollen may encounter anaphylaxis, breathless, hives, and swelling.
Storage - Raw honey does not require to be kept in the refrigerator. Keep at room temperature.
Bhutan Honey Health Benefits Articles:
- Pure Honey from Bhutan - Only pure raw and unheated honey will crystallise
- Types of Honeybees in Bhutan
- Exfoliate Skin with Natural Honey
- Hallucinogenic "Mad Honey" Grayanotoxin Himalaya Rhododendron
- What is Propolis Used For?
- Adulterated Premium Manuka Honey
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Available in Bhutan Natural Thimphu Outlet & Craft Gallery Thimphu.
A PRODUCT MADE IN BHUTAN, THE FIRST CARBON NEGATIVE COUNTRY