Mosquito Repellent Roller
5mL x 2 Bottles
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical Use: Apply to the desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
The phytochemical constituent of clove and citronella oil are eugenol, citronellal, citronellol, geraniol, citral, α pinene and limonene that harbours the repellent activity of mosquitoes.
Bhutan Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Bhutanicus), belongs to the family Poaceae (Gramineae). The genus has about 55 species, most of which are native to South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
BHUTAN LEMONGRASS OIL APPEARANCE
It bears reddish-yellow to reddish-brown colour, with sharp, lemon odour properties.
BHUTAN LEMONGRASS SCENT DESCRIPTION
- A top strong lemongrass scent with a bottom sweet fruity scent
- Stimulating, Relaxing, Soothing, and Balancing.
- Top strong lemongrass scent.
Clove has a warming, soothing and comforting with a warm, pungent scent that promotes balance and relaxation.
Lemongrass Oil Articles:
- Ways to use Bhutan Lemongrass Oil
- Harmful Effects of DEET
- Why Mosquitoes Prefer You Over Others
- Insect Repellent With DEET
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Bhutan Natural Thimphu Outlet