Hand Sanitiser Gel
400mL / Btl
Refreshing gel hand sanitizer infused with essential oils and made with naturally renewable corn-derived ethanol.
A same proven formula that's used laboratories, hospitals, and factories to help families stay healthy
Our Hand Sanitizer kills more than 99.99% of most illness-causing germs without damaging the skin. Complying to the BS EN 1040:2005 Standards
This is a fast-drying, non-sticky, and moisturizing formula to keep hands feeling soft, even after repeated use.
What have you touched today? Open doors, handle money, hold on to poles on public buses and trains, and grasping the phones. An estimation by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, up to 80 per cent of all infections are transmitted by hands.
There are two kinds of bacteria found in our hands –
- Resident bacteria - is present on our skin and is usually harmless.
- Transient bacteria - inevitably contact when we touching or interacting with people and things around us.
Many of us are inclined to take our phones with us even to the toilet. The mobile surface is often teeming with all kinds of micro-organisms we pick up, such as staphylococcus aureus that can cause serious infection. Viruses can spread through contaminated hands and surfaces; such as the common stomach flu causing norovirus, infectious diarrhoea causing rotavirus, and respiratory viruses like influenza and adenovirus.
Money should be considered to be another public surface. There can be as many as 3,000 types of bacteria lurking on notes, including bacteria known to cause skin infections, gastric, and food poisoning.
Currency notes handle by raw meat selling stalls has the most bacteria from cross-contamination. A DNA analysis performed on a random dollar note contain DNA traces of cattle, pets, fish, pig and sheep, human, and a lot of bacteria.
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Soon to be Available in Bhutan Natural Thimphu Outlet
Here’s how to COVID-19-proof your office/home and minimise your risk of getting infected.
- GOING BACK TO WORK IN A VIRUS-FREE ENVIRONMENT
- WHAT AREAS ARE COVERED BY THE PROS?
- WHY SHOULD YOU CLEAN AGAIN AFTER THE PROS?
- HOW TO HAVE A GERM-FREE DAY IN THE OFFICE
- WHY 70% ETHANOL IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE DISINFECTANT