Bhutan Propolis Spray
Propolis Spray 20mL
Bhutan Soothing Throat Spray - Relief of minor throat irritation.* Supports healthy function of the immune system.*
The resins contain a hydrocarbon base and terpenes, influencing and infiltrating honey stored in the propolis honey pods with a balsamic aroma and taste.
Contains contains all 16 amino acids, glucose, vitamins A, B, C, D and E, bioflavonoids and minerals.
Enzymes secretion from sting less bees stimulates fermentation in the honey. Optimal condition for beneficial microorganism to inhibit and thrive inside the honey.
- Immune Support
- Active Responder
- Herbal Supplement
- Soothing Throat Spray
- Supports Healthy Function of the Immune System
Bhutan Propolis Health Benefits Articles:
- Shake well before using.
- Spray 2 or 3 times directly on the throat and swallow.
- Limit use to 5 times per day. Avoid spraying into eyes.
Alcohol (54%-64%), distilled water & vegetable glycerine. Gluten Free
Proprietary Extract Blend of:
- Peppermint Oil
Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing or with medical drugs. Do not administer to children less than 3 years of age unless directed by a physician. Propolis may rarely cause allergic reactions in certain individuals.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store away from heat & light.
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Available in Craft Gallery Thimphu and Metta Resort & Spa Paro,
- Soon to be available at Namgay Heritage Thimphu, Dhamma Siddhi Restaurant Thimphu, Tenzinling Resort Paro, ABC Eco Lodge Gangtey
A PRODUCT MADE IN BHUTAN, THE FIRST CARBON NEGATIVE COUNTRY