Functions of Flavonoids:
o Ability to act as antioxidants
o Stabilizes reactive oxygen species to create a stable, less reactive radical
o Therefore, Purported antioxidant potential
High levels of Propolis, Nectar, and Pollen - Flavonoids are a class of natural products derived from plants which are incorporated into honey through propolis, nectar, and pollen.
Bhutan Honey Health Benefits Articles:
- Pure Honey from Bhutan - Only pure raw and unheated honey will crystallize
- Types of Honeybees in Bhutan
- Exfoliate Skin with Natural Honey
- Hallucinogenic "Mad Honey" Grayanotoxin Himalaya Rhododendron
- What is Propolis Used For?
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Available in Craft Gallery Thimphu.
- Soon to be available at Namgay Heritage Thimphu and Tenzinling Resort Paro
A PRODUCT MADE IN BHUTAN, THE FIRST CARBON NEGATIVE COUNTRY