12+ Flavonoid Honey
BHUTAN, THE FIRST CARBON NEGATIVE COUNTRY
Bhutan is the first and only carbon-negative country in the world that is governed by the Gross Happiness Index. About 72 per cent of Bhutan's landmass is a forested area. It emits 1.5 million tons of carbon while its forests absorb approximately 6 million tons of carbon gases.
BHUTAN NATURAL - SINGAPORE QUALITY ASSURED
Our honey processing and packaging are according to Singapore Food Agency Standards. We performed Periodic Nutritional Analysis by Singapore Food Agency accredited laboratory.
The packaging material and label design are customised to comply with Singapore and international regulatory.
At Bhutan Natural, we only use 100% biodegradable, chemical-free, and food safe cleaning agent to clean and sanitise our honey bottles.
- It has purified pH12.5 ionised alkaline water that effectively removes oil, dirt and destroys biofilm buildup.
All of our honey has an inner bottle cap sealing liner to prevent contamination and proof of quality.
Bhutan Honey Health Benefits Articles:
- Pure Honey from Bhutan - Only pure raw and unheated honey will crystallize
- Types of Honeybees in Bhutan
- Exfoliate Skin with Natural Honey
- Hallucinogenic "Mad Honey" Grayanotoxin Himalaya Rhododendron
- What is Propolis Used For?
- Adulterated Premium Manuka Honey
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Available in Bhutan Natural Thimphu Outlet & Craft Gallery Thimphu.
A PRODUCT MADE IN BHUTAN, THE FIRST CARBON NEGATIVE COUNTRY