BHUTAN NATURAL - SINGAPORE QUALITY ASSURED
To ensure prestigious branding of Bhutan and your safety, every aspect of the honey processing and packaging are carefully thought through. Our Bhutan honey is send to Singapore for quality inspection, and periodic Nutritional Analysis by Singapore Food Agency accredited laboratory. Our packaging material and label design are customized to comply to Singapore and international regulatory.
At Bhutan Natural, we only use 100% biodegradable, chemical-free, and food safe cleaning agent to clean and sanitize our honey bottles.
- Purified pH12.5 ionized alkaline water that effectively removes oil, dirt and destroys bio film buildup.
All of our honey has an inner bottle cap sealing liner to prevent contamination and proof of quality.
Bhutan Honey Health Benefits Articles:
- Pure Honey from Bhutan - Only pure raw and unheated honey will crystallize
- Types of Honeybees in Bhutan
- Exfoliate Skin with Natural Honey
- Hallucinogenic "Mad Honey" Grayanotoxin Himalaya Rhododendron
- What is Propolis Used For?
WHERE TO FIND IT IN BHUTAN
- Available in Craft Gallery Thimphu.
- Soon to be available at Namgay Heritage Thimphu and Tenzinling Resort Paro
A PRODUCT MADE IN BHUTAN, THE FIRST CARBON NEGATIVE COUNTRY