Eight Treasure Painting
The eight auspicious symbols are sacred objects, and many believe their presence in homes attract good fortune. Either as individually or in a collective, the eight auspicious objects represents the holy body of Buddha.
The signification of the Eight Treasures:
- The Precious Umbrella - The Buddha’s head.
- The Golden Fish - The Buddha's eyes.
- The Lotus Flower - The Buddha's tongue
- The Vase of Treasure - The Buddha's neck
- The Dharma Wheel - The Buddha's feet
- The Victory Banner - The Buddha's body.
- The White Conch Right-Coiled - The Buddha's speech.
- The Auspicious Drawing - The Buddha’s omniscient mind.
Eight Treasure Articles:
Bhutan Natural Supports Green Economy and Carbon Neutral Products.