Bhutan Lemongrass Air Freshener
BHUTAN LEMONGRASS SCENT
Bhutan Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Bhutanicus), belong to the family Poaceae (Gramineae). The genus has about 55 species, most of which are native to South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
- Bhutan Lemongrass Oil is a Certified Organic Wild Collection.
- Bhutan Lemongrass Oil Extracted via Steam Distillation
- The solution contains: Organic Lemongrass Oil and Alcohol
- For Fragrance Only
BHUTAN LEMONGRASS OIL APPEARANCE
It bears reddish-yellow to reddish-brown color, with strong, lemon odor properties.
BHUTAN LEMONGRASS SCENT DESCRIPTION
- A top strong lemongrass scent with a bottom sweet fruity scent
WHY BHUTAN LEMONGRASS SMELLS SO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
Citral is a major constituent of Lemongrass oil content. The quality of The quality of Lemongrass oil is judged by its citral content and its solubility in alcohol; Bhutan Lemongrass Oil contents approximately 75 percent of the citral content.
BHUTAN LEMONGRASS ORGANIC WILD COLLECTION
IMO Control Private Limited confirms Bhutan Lemongrass Oil meets the requirements of the IMO In Organic Standard under the regulation (EC) No 834/2007 & Regulation (EC) No 889/2008 and the Swiss Organic Farming Ordinance (SR 910.18)
Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin. Keep away from heat, fire, sunlight, and children
- Stimulating, Relaxing, Soothing, and Balancing.
- Top strong lemongrass scent.
Lemongrass Oil Articles: